P.O. Box 828
Stevens Point WI 54481-0828
PPO Plan– Preferred Provided Option Plan
Eligibility. Employees hired to work at least 20 hours per week.
Dependent Eligibility. Dependents are eligible to remain on the dental plan through month-end they turn age 26.
2016-17 Rates. Teacher. Custodian/Maintenance Staff. Para-Educator / Classified Support Staff. Administrators/Admin Support Staff. Administrative Assistant Staff. Retiree & COBRA Rates.
- If your position is part-time and you do not see a rate listed, please contact Jenny Endres for a rate quote. If you are enrolling mid-year, your per payroll deduction will be different than rates listed. It will be calculated as follows: the monthly rate x # months of coverage divided by the remaining payrolls. The payroll deduction will begin closest to the payroll you are making a change. Please view your payroll check stub on Employee Access for deduction information.
Plan Document and Benefit Coverage Information.
- Benefit Period. January through December.
- Maximum Benefit Per Benefit Period. $1,200 per person.
- Maximum Benefit for Orthodontics. $2,000 per dependent (up to age 19).
- Annual Deductibles. $25 per person. $75 per family.
Dental Plan Booklet - Summary Plan Description
Find a Dentist. PPO and Premier dentists are both in-network.