- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
The Waunakee Community School District issues electronic payment for all payrolls. No paper checks are issued. Please attach a blank voided check if you are depositing your funds into a checking account. If you are selecting a savings account no deposit slip is required, however, remember to include your bank routing number and bank account number. We need your bank address and phone number on the form.
- Employment Eligibility Verification: Instructions click here Form - I-9 click here
This form requires the district to obtain proof of your eligbility to work in the United States. Complete Section 1 only. The district will complete Section 2. Page 3 is the list of acceptable documents (all documents must be Unexpired). Please bring original documents (No Photocopies).
- Federal Withholding Form - W4
Bring your signed Social Security card with you so that we can verify your name and Social Security number.
- State Withholding and New Hire Reporting Form - WT-4
Complete this from as we use it for the State of WI New Hire Reporting requirement. It is important to include your date of hire on this form.
(To access a form, click on the title of the form listed above)
Work Permit - IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD
Anyone under the age of 18 must have a completed work permit. Work permits are available in the High School office. Take the following information to the High School office to obtain your permit:
- A letter of employment from the hiring manager or administrator
- A letter from and signed by the parent/guardian giving you authorization to work for the Waunakee Community School District
- Signed Social Security card
- Fees for the work permit are waived if working for the school district
How to Access Payroll Information - click here
Time Cards - How do I get paid using a time card? click here