Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Waunakee Community School District. We value our volunteers and understand that partnership with volunteers is one of the major assets of our school district.
Per Board of Education policy #353.1, all individuals who wish to volunteer in the district must complete a criminal background check prior to volunteering.
If you wish to volunteer or serve as a chaperone, please complete the online application below.
Information to know before completing the
online Volunteer application form:
- The information you provide is secure. All personally identifiable information is encrypted while at rest and in transfer. Third party security auditing and testing is done regularly to assure the security strength.
- The criminal background check process can take up to 5 business days to complete. Occassionally it may take even longer. Last minute applications for either classroom activities or field trips are not likely to be processed in time.
- Your volunteer application, once approved, is valid for 3 school years. For example, if you apply at any time during the 2016-17 school year, your application is current for the 2016-17, 2017-18, and 2018-19 school year. You will need to complete a new application to begin volunteering in the 2019-20 school year.
- If you are unsure if you had a criminal background check processed or are unsure if your background check has expired, please contact the office at the school where you plan to volunteer.
- The online application is not available via mobile device or tablet for data security reasons.
- If your volunteer application is approved, your Infinite Campus record will be updated for the schools to access.
- If your volunteer applicatoin is NOT approved, the District Office will notify you in writing.