Thank you for your interest in an employment position with the
Waunakee Community School District.
Waunakee Community School District is a regionally respected district with 4300+ students at six school sites and we currently employ over 650+ staff. We actively partner with our community and believe in our mission: Committed to Students. Committed to Community. Committed to Excellence.
Waunakee Community School District was named a 2020 Top Workplace by our employees and the Wisconsin State Journal.
Our district accepts online applications only through WECAN or FastTrack.
- Candidates interested in more than one position should apply for each separate vacancy as posted on FastTrack and/or WECAN.
- Applications will be reviewed for minimum acceptable qualifications. Applications are considered incomplete if the additional materials requested in the description are not attached to your FastTrack or WECAN application.
- Please do not send additional materials via email to the contact email listed in a posting or to any other district staff member. Additional materials received via email will NOT be considered part of your application and are not reviewed.
- After the application deadline has been expired, hiring committees review all applications received. There are different hiring committees for each position posted so if you are interested in more than one opening, you need to apply for each one.
- Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted via email first.
- Due to the large number of applications we receive, you will NOT hear from us unless you are selected to be interviewed.
Employment with the WCSD Resources
- Administrative Job Openings and Application
- Co-Curricular Job Openings and Application
- Substitute Teacher, Substitute Para Educator, and Substitute Crossing Guard
- Support Staff Job Openings and Application
- Teacher Job Openings and Application