To access a form, click on the title of the form in the tabs below, then click on the form name.
Forms # 1 - 4 below must be completed and turned in to the District Office by your first day of work. Please carefully review each form and complete all the required fields in order to not delay payroll setup. Payroll forms also are available at the District Office. Please make sure that you bring appropriate identification with you as outlined below.
Bring your completed forms and current identification to the District Office by your first day of work: 905 Bethel Circle, Waunakee | M - F | 8:00 am - 3:30 pm.
- 1.) Direct Deposit Authorization
- 2.) Employment Eligibility Verification
- 3.) Federal Withholding (W-4)
- 4.) State Withholding (WT-4)
- Work Permit (if under 16 years old)
- WRS/ETF Rehired Annuitant