The Waunakee Community School District is committed to ensuring that all students and families can participate in their school communities regardless of a family’s financial situation and ability to pay. Scholarships or payment plans are available to any student who has been approved for the free/reduced meal program, and may be available to any student whose families have a financial need due to unique circumstances. Please contact Teri Reible at 608-849-2000 to learn more about these opportunities. If you need assistance in a language other than English, please call the district interpreter and translator at 608-849-2000 option 2.
During the 2021-2022 school year, the Financial Assistance Committee is proud of the notable items that they were able to fund or establish for our Waunakee Community School District families. Without the community support, NONE of this is possible! Thank you.
- Scholarships for graduating high school seniors
- A partnership starting next year with the Village Center for WCSD students to participate in activities at no cost
- All fees-waiver students received a yearbook/memory book and a school t-shirt
- Middle and High School athletics & co-curriculars participation costs
- Band/Orchestra costs
- Concession vouchers for the K-6 Ice Cream Social and Middle School Dance
- A sports equipment drive at the high school (more to come next year!)
- Food service assistance
- Gift cards for the Social Work team to have available for families in need
- And, more!
Learn More About the Student Financial Assistance Fund
- What is the Student Financial Assistance Fund?
- What is an example of a financial crisis?
- When was this Fund established?
- Who makes up the Student Financial Assistance Fund Committee?
- How does someone request assistance from this Fund?
- What have been some of the items that have been funded with the Student Financial Assistance Fund?
- Where can I donate to the Student Financial Assistance Fund?
- How often does the Waunakee Community School District ask for donations to the site?
- How does a family apply for free and reduced lunch in the Waunakee Community School District?